Santosh Kulkarni VP, Product
Roger Venning VP, Customer Success
Apr 25, 2018 2:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
This one hour webinar will cover Inference Solutions Studio 5.2 features releasing in April with a focus on natural language. It will demonstrate the highlights of the Studio 5.2 release with a mix of live and recorded demos.
In this webinar you'll see:
- How true natural language interfaces can be created quickly and simply with a new Open Speech node, coupled with Text Extraction or Dialogflow™ nodes.
- The possibilities unlocked by these nodes with three demonstrations showing directory assistance, call steering and a conversational chatbot.
- The live build and training of a Dialogflow™ agent
You'll also learn about:
- integration node list based variable and authentication with variables
- datastore API enhancements
- HIPAA compliance
Finally, we'll share the release notes detailing a number of other smaller new features.
Note: DialogFlow™ is a trademark of Google LLC.